There's nothing worse than literally forcing your luggage shut! Ok, maybe when that whitening toothpaste you HAD to bring with you leaks all over your belongings is a bit worse.
Either way, here are my top 10 tips to packing light & smart!
1. Roll Your Clothes
This will save space & prevent wrinkles
2. Put Toiletries in Ziplock Bags
In case of any leaks
3. Pack Toiletries in the Middle of Your Suitcase
This will help keep them from exploding..have you seen how some airlines throw luggage? LOL
4. Put Plastic Wrap Under Bottles Caps
This is a life saver for keeping bottles from leaking
5. Put Socks Inside Shoes
THIS IS A MAJOR SPACE SAVER
8. Make Sure to Put Extra Clothes in Hand Luggage/Carry-on
In the event of lost luggage ( it seriously happens ) have an extra outfit
9. Throw a Dryer Sheet in Your Bag
Keep your clothes smelling fresh - especially if you're backpacking!
10. Tie a bright cloth or ribbon to Your Luggage
How many black packs & suitcases are there on the baggage reclaim belt? This will help yours stand out!
Do you have any tips? Comment below!!
Happy Travels :)